Finding the right resources to make your science curriculum come alive is not an easy task. Yet, over the past few years homeschool curriculums has made amazing strides. Learning science and having fun is reality today!
There are a few things to keep in mind when you are trying to find your science curriculum:
1. Be aware of the needs of your family.
2. Be aware of the needs of the individual student that will be using it. Not every curriculum works for everyone.
3. Find a homeschool curriculum that is engaging and interesting.
4. Find a homeschool curriculum that is user friendly and helps you - not one that is time consuming and a real bother.
5. Find a curriculum that incorporated the senses. Remember that the more senses that you involve in education the more the student will remember!